Mohali is a commercial hub located in the west of Chandigarh, Punjab. Although its real name is Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, named after Sahibzada Ajit Singh, the eldest son of Guru Gobind Singh, but it is still popularly and commonly known as Mohali in various parts of the country.
Mohali is no more a small town. It is an ideal destination for your vacations as well as the most desired place by retired professionals, who wish to live a peaceful life after retirement. Take a look at a couple of benefits that the people of Mohali have:
- Attractions: The city is a popular destination among tourists. It comprises many temples and holy destinations like Vaishno Devi Mata Mandir, Gurudwara Amb Sahib, Gurdwara Sant Mandal Angitha Sahib etc.; parks and gardens like Silvi park; Sukhna lake; and Punjab cricket association stadium, which is commonly known as Mohali stadium.
- Weather: Mohali is an ideal place for the people who wish to taste all kinds of weather. Located in the foothills of Shivalik range, it witnesses summer, autumn, winter, and monsoon. Therefore, it is an amazing place to have a lifetime experience of all seasons at one place.
- Conveyance: Mohali is well inter-connected with a network of transport. A bus stand situated at the heart of the city, a railway station currently located at the industrial area of phase 9, and the international airport which is an extension of Chandigarh airport makes its conveyance facilities outstanding.
- Sports hub: Mohali is now considered as the sports hub of Punjab. It has international cricket and hockey stadiums along with 8 sports multiplexes with facilities for sports like swimming, TT (table tennis), volleyball, etc. The Punjab cricket association, commonly known as Mohali stadium was established in the year 1990. Also, International hockey stadium, situated in the city, is the home ground of the hockey club, Punjab Warriors of Hockey India League.
- Educational hub: Mohali has given a lot of educated and qualified professionals to various industries in different fields and professions. Various renowned schools, colleges, and universities, like Indian School of Business (ISB), Army Institute of Law, Chandigarh Engineering College (CEC), National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), etc. in the city have made sure that it gives professionals to every industry to the country.
So, who would not want to live in such a versatile city with so many benefits attached to it.
So, how about buying a home at Mohali?
Wave Estate situated in the posh area of this city offers environment-friendly living to its residents.
Call us to get more details about our projects.