Wave Estate is the fully gated community in Greater Mohali, Punjab. The city is poised to be one of the most important residential and commercial hubs in North India. As an ultra-modern township spread across 300 acres, Wave Estate is a haven of luxury with its ultra-fine collection of contemporary luxury villas, plots, charming floors and plush housing condominiums.
Apart from its beautiful residential space, the high profile Shop cum Offices (SCOs) will make Wave Estate an upscale and classy place to live. While an exquisite luxury star hotel will add to the grandeur, an incredible mall, multiplex & entertainment centre will add to the township’s many advantageous amenities. Grandeur will reside at every corner of this ultra- modern township, transforming life into a truly larger than life experience.
To raise the existing standards of modern living, it has been designed by the globally renowned architectural firm, Studio DRA, UK. This ensures that Wave Estate’s residents experience the unparalleled quality of an international lifestyle with world class facilities in entertainment, shopping, healthcare and fitness. Wave Estate is an exquisite living space set within the meandering backdrop of flawless green landscapes and theme parks designed by Global Planning Experts, Atkins, UK.
Located picturesquely at the foothills of the Shivalik Range, Wave Estate – a distinguished destination is favourably located in the heart of Mohali, Sector 85 and a part of Sector 99. Multiplying its enviable stature is Wave Estate’s location. It is located in the same vicinity as the incomparable landmarks like the globally lauded Mohali Cricket Stadium, the Chandigarh International Airport, the Knowledge Park that houses the Indian School of Business and the upcoming Mohali City Centre.
Lying strategically adjacent to Chandigarh, the capital of the two most prosperous states of North India – Punjab and Haryana, Mohali offers the highest quality of life and a design system with streamlined planning and architecture. The region is being targeted by an increasing number of IT companies and the Telecom industry, who seek to capitalize on the rich investment opportunities available in the city and are fast setting up offices in the region.
Be it the flourishing sectors of Mohali, the upcoming central business district or the ever growing average spending capacity of the people of Punjab, Wave Estate holds the advantage of being at the helm of the most powerful location to live or conduct business from.
- Wave Estate is spread over 300 acres and covers Sector 85 entirely, as well as a part of Sector 99 of Mohali. The development has been duly approved by the Government of Punjab as a Mega Township project.
- Wave Estate is being designed by an internationally renowned architectural firm, Studio DRA, UK, which has a broad experience in providing design for Residential, Commercial and Retail structures across the globe.
- The landscape has been designed by global planning experts Atkins, UK.
- Wave Estate is a self-contained and integrated ultra-modern township with residential, commercial, retail and community/recreational spaces.
- It is a gated community where multi-level, round-the-clock security will be provided to ensure the safety of its residents.
- The township is accessible from all four sides by 150-200 feet wide roads. It is also closely connected to Chandigarh and Mohali.
- All structures and buildings in Wave Estate will be earthquake resistant and will comply with the Seismic Zone IV design requirements applicable for the area.
- Several important landmarks such as Mohali City Centre, Fortis Hospital, Yadvindra Public School, PUDA Bhawan, PCA Cricket Stadium and others are merely 2.5 – 4 kms away from Wave Estate.
- A 450-acre Knowledge Park is located in the adjoining sector, which further strengthens the position of the tri-city as the next big destination for knowledge-based industries in the near future.
- Wave Estate is an eco-friendly area, guided by the principles of sustainable development, with provisions for rainwater-harvesting and energy conservation.
- Round the clock power back-up even for plotted area. Uninterrupted power supply will be maintained by bridging power cuts with the availability of stand-by power.
- Condominiums will have adequate parking for residents. Guest parking will be in specific areas. There will be specified parking for emergency services like ambulances, fire brigades and police vehicles.
- Wave Estate Boulevard will be the spine connecting the north and the south of the development.
- The retail, commercial and entertainment space in Wave Estate will have their own security setup to ensure safety of visitors.
- The largest industrial town in North India – Ludhiana is merely 90 kms away.